Customer Service Representative
Posted on 2017-01-24
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Process orders received from Ingomar Packing Company customers. Establish good standing relation with customers, track customer’s orders and communicate details accordingly.
- Expedite order processing
- Assist in solving customer’s concerns, comments, and complains.
- Communicate with shipping and warehouse department any special notes, instructions, customer requirements.
- Communicate with Accounting Department regarding any supporting documents needed from customer.
- Interact with customers via phone/email/in-person
- Consistently meet or exceed customer expectations
- Able to think individually at times.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of three years of customer service experience and/or sales support
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in food processing and/or consumer sales a plus
Required SKILLS & Attributes
- Computer skills: Excel, 10-key, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce
- Enjoys customer interaction
- Highly energetic and motivated
- Quick learner
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment